RecOnline FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Who can use RecOnline?

Anyone can use RecOnline, both residents of Spanish Fork, UT and anyone else. The only requirement is that you have a current liability waiver on file at the Spanish Fork City Parks & Recreation Department.

Is RecOnline secure?

RecOnline uses 256 bit AES encryption to ensure that all pages you view, as well as all credit card transactions are secure.

How do I get a liability waiver on file at the Parks & Rec office?

You may take a waiver to the Parks & Rec office during regular business hours (Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM) or mail it to the office at the following address:

  Spanish Fork Parks & Recreation
  775 N Main St.
  Spanish Fork, UT 84660

You may also email a completed waiver to or fax it to 801-804-4620.

You can download a liability waiver here or you can get one in the office.

I know I have a liability waiver on file. Why does it say it can't find my email address when I try to register for RecOnline?

You may not have an email associated with your waiver, or you may have a different email on record. Contact the Parks & Rec office at 801-804-4600 Ext 0 to get this corrected.

I live in Spanish Fork. Why am I being charged Non-Resident fees?

For some reason you have not been marked as a resident of Spanish Fork. Contact the Parks & Rec office at 801-804-4600 Ext 0 to get this corrected. You may need to provide proof of residency.

I received an email about swimming registration, but when I enter my email address to register for RecOnline, it says my email wasn't found in the system. How can it not be in the system if I got an email?

That email was sent to everyone who had registered for swimming/diving lessons in the past using the old swimming registration system. The new RecOnline system ties in directly to the system used in the Parks & Recreation office so they might not have the same email address for you.

Why aren't some sports my child should be eligible for showing up in RecOnline?

Some activities are based on age, and some are based on grade in school. If the Parks & Rec office doesn't have your child's school information on record, activities based on grade won't be available to register for. Call the Parks & Rec office at 801-804-4600 to update your info.